It sееms likе you’rе trying to activatе thе YouTubе TV app on your Roku dеvicе using a codе. To do this, you can follow thеsе stеps:
- Make sure your Roku device is connected to your TV and connected to the internet.
- On your computer or mobile device, open a web browser and go to the YouTube TV activation page: https://tv.youtube.com/start
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Google account if you’re not already signed in. Use the Google account associated with your YouTube TV subscription.
- After signing in, you will be presented with a code on the screen. This is the activation code you need to enter on your Roku device.
- On your Roku remote, press the “Home” button to go to the Roku home screen.
- Using the arrow buttons, navigate to the “Streaming Channels” option on the left sidebar.
Scroll down and select “Search Channels.”
- In the search bar, type “YouTube TV” and select it from the search results.
- On the YouTube TV channel page, select “Add Channel” to install the YouTube TV app on your Roku device.
- Once the YouTube TV app is installed, open it on your Roku.
- You will be prompted to enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen. Use your Roku remote to enter the code.
- After entering the code, your Roku device should authenticate and activate the YouTube TV app. You should now have access to your YouTube TV subscription on your Roku.
Keep in mind that you need an active YouTube TV subscription to use this service, and you need to be logged in with the Google account associated with your subscription during the activation process.